Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday, January 29th, 2018

Objective:
I will be writing answers for my Chapter 4 Unit Test, using my notes, a calculator and my cheat sheet. 

In-Class Activities:
  1. Get materials for my test:
    1. Calculator
    2. Formulas Help Sheet
    3. Pencil
    4. Google Drive -> Chapter 4 Notes
  2. Finish your Chapter 4 Test 
  3. Test Corrections (when it has been graded)
    1. Must be done on a SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER
    2. Staple to the BACK of your Test. 
    3. Turn in to the TEST bin. 
  4. Ratio Worksheet (get from me) 
  5. Logic Worksheet (get from me)
Homework:
  • Missing/late work due Wednesday next week for Chapter 4. 
Announcements:
  • None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 18th, 2018

This is the LAST homework blog of the year!  Objective : I will be writing answers for my Chapter 9 Quiz,  using my Chromebook, KHAN Aca...